* Romney wins coin toss and will get final closing statement.
* Blue tie for BHO, red tie for Mitt. That’s so you can tell them apart.
* Interesting framing of first question on jobs: what are the differences?
* BHO sticks to standard post-convention talking points.
* And here comes Mitt’s five-part plan! First zinger: “trickle-down government.”
* Obama kinda using “spreading” technique; throwing a lot of stuff out.
* Very weasely Mitt distinction on tax cuts.
* So far, this is sounding like in-house discussion at the Simpson-Bowles Commission.
* Mitt just blatantly flip-flopping on taxes. Where’s Grover Norquist when you need him?
* Mitt: Who needs your stinkin’ studies?
* Good BHO sideswipe at Trump as “small business owner.”
* Mitt getting a little flustered. Discussion of small businesses getting down into the weeds. Ah! A Mitt shout-out to Simpson-Bowles! Fitting.
* BHO finally getting to Bush-Clinton comparisons.
* Mitt definitely rattled. Obama smart to nod during Romney litany on woes of unemployed.
On to segment two.