If you happen to get Presidents Day off from work, perhaps you enjoyed a leisurely brunch this morning. But for everyone else, here are some morsels for just another mid-day break:
* Gallup reports that when Americans are asked to name the country’s top “enemy,” Iran ranks first at 32% with China second at 23%. But it’s not really close: Iran’s favorable/unfavorable ratio is 10/87, while China’s is 41/56.
* Ben Adler tells Republicans they need to accept their presidential field as the best they’re going to get.
* Ron Paul joins the ranks of candidates with a big fat Super-PAC sugar daddy.
* Club for Growth received $1 million check from a sugar mama, New Jersey investor Virginia James, which it will spend in continuing effort to purge “RINOs” in primaries.
* Steve Benen has good summary of two-front attack on Romney for Olympics “bailouts.”
* Local poll shows Santorum crushing field in Texas. Too bad for Rick the primary’s been delayed, maybe until late June.
Back in a bit.