Here’s today’s mid-day snacks:
* Gov. Bob McDonnell now hedging on immediate signature of VA ultrasound bill. His old buddies at Regents University must be livid.
* Another poll, this one from Marist, shows Romney and Santorum very close in Michigan. But Mitt has big lead among those who have already voted via absentee ballot.
* Sudden Obama announcement that he favors lower corporate tax rates in exchange for loophole closing presumably an effort to preempt big Romney tax plan rollout.
* Obama campaign also announces 35–that’s right, 35–co-chairs. If you can’t find some point of identity with one or more of these folks, then you are not a targeted voter.
And on the nonpolitical front:
* If you aren’t into Ash Wednesday, it’s also National Margarita Day!
I’ll be back shortly, with a grey smear on my forehead.