Here are some flash-fried lucheon nuggets for your delectation:
* Jamelle Bouie looks at two new and sharply divergent presidential general election polls (one from Gallup/USAToday and another from Politico/GWU) and shrugs, which is pretty much my reaction as well.
* New Q-Poll of Ohio shows Santorum maintaining previous 7-point lead over Romney.
* Speaking of the Buckeye State, there was a school shooting today in Chardon Township, in NE Ohio, that left one student dead and four wounded.
* Iranian regime hails Best-Foreign-Film Oscar for “A Separation” as a triumph over Israel, despite director’s denunication of the politicization of cinema and culture.
* Sarah Posner profiles Philadephia archbishop who may well be Rick Santorum’s mentor in his denunciation of JFK’s Houston speech on church-state relations.
* My latest column at TNR explores the unwillingness of Republicans to criticize each other from any direction other than the Right.
More bloggy goodness on the way.