While the big political feeding-frenzy will occur tomorrow, there’s plenty of chum in the water right now:
* AOL becomes eighth sponsor to pull ads from Rush Limbaugh’s show.
* Q-pac releases latest poll showing trend towards Mitt (now up 3) in Ohio.
* Krugman notes expanded government spending helped fuel recovery during St. Ronald Reagan’s first term.
* Erick Erickson sides firmly with Kochs against Ed Crane in struggle for control of Cato Institute. Surprise, surprise.
* Putin creates “paid flash-mob” of 100,000 in Red Square to celebrate his victory at polls.
* Andrew Levison comprehensively compares Rick Santorum’s views on church-state relations to Thomas Jefferson’s.
Back in just a few.