Just discovered the dental appointment I thought I had this afternoon never got recorded. Makes me mad and relieved. Time to chow down:
* Joe Biden makes big campaign speech. Think he heard that Hillary ’16 talk yesterday?
* Abby Rapoport says Jerry Brown and Martin O’Malley are successfully breaking taboos against raising “the T word” (taxes).
* Mitt stumbles again on Fox News interview. Why won’t his friends cooperate and just ask him about his Olympics management?
* Speaking of Mitt and his habit of unforced errors, Philip Rucker discusses Seamus the Dog as the gift to Romney’s opponents that just keeps giving.
* Kristin Chenoweth fires back at Newt for his criticism of GCB. Wonder what Sheldon Adelson thinks of the show?
And off the political beat:
* I did a blind link to it earlier, but you really ought to read the mascot-based analysis of March Madness done by the wonderfully named blogger The Fat Pastor. It’s hilarious.
Okay, I admit it, I’m going to go sneak a peak at the early games. Back in a bit.