Another Primary Tuesday. If you can’t take an Illinois Republican to lunch, here’s some takeout:
* New PPP poll shows Warren with lead over Brown in MA; voters polarizing by party, which is not good news for Brown in this heavily Dem state.
* Wingnutosphere going wingnutty over Malia Obama vacation in Mexico.
* As GOPers vote in IL, John Avlon remembers days when state was still “Land of Lincoln.”
* Great headline in Politico: “For Democrats, GOP budget is Christmas in March.”
* Warnings about Florida “Stand Your Ground” Law turned out to be true.
* RNC chair agrees with Santorum that election’s not “about” the unemployment rate. Pivot in response to improving economic news continues.
And in non-political news:
* Bob Dylan’s first album released 50 years ago today.
This last item reminds me I’d better check on my Early Bird reservations for tonight and make sure those kids stay off the lawn.