Typically busy hump-day news cycle. Here are some extras:
* Brietbart op Jason Mattera ambushes “Bono” for in-your-face interview–but turns out it’s a Bono impersonator. Great journalism, Jason.
* RNC notes rule limiting nominations of candidates at convention to those with plurality of delegates from five states–which will almost certainly exclude candidate making noises about convention win–Newt Gingrich.
* Speaking of Newt, both he and Rick Santorum showed up with Etch-a-Sketch props on campaign trail today. Eric Fehrnstrom probably being shunned at Romney HQ by now.
* Nearly a million signatures already on petition demanding arrest of Trayvon Martin’s alleged killer.
* Turmoil continues at Komen Foundation, as CEO of NY affiliate resigns.
* Nielson summarizes data on visits to presidential campaign sites; Obama site drawing more visits than four GOP candidates combined.
And in more-or-less non-political news:
* Tim Tebow traded to New York Jets. National Review headline: “Tebow to Gomorrah.”
After perhaps last primary where results really matter, I’m sleep-deprived. See you tomorrow.