Hard to believe it’s already the middle of the week. Definitely a day for fast food. Here’s some items from the Value Menu:
* Initial SCOTUSBlog report on severability oral arguments indicates probable majority support for killing guaranteed-issue and community rating provisions if mandate falls, but not the rest of the ACA. That’s administration’s desired outcome on this particular topic.
* Rep. Bobby Rush kicked off House floor for wearing hoodie, violating decorum rules. Yeah, the House is a pretty decorous place these days.
* Gingrich slashes campaign staff yet again, or as he would put it, gets lean and mean for Convention fight.
* Santorum looking vulnerable in next month’s primary in his home state.
* Colbert hilarious on alleged War on Guns, rising gun sales: “The fear of not being able to buy guns has led to buying so many guns that now we can’t buy any guns, just like we feared.”
And in non-political news:
* Lady Gaga turns 26 today. Wonder if she was voted “Most Likely To Succeed” in high school, way back eight or nine years ago?
I’ll be back after dealing with an allergy attack.