Today’s blogging ran it long in time and space, but there’s always more news:
* GSA administrator resigns and two deputies fired over lavish spending at training conference. Good riddance to them, but bet we’ll soon hear this cited as reason the Ryan Budget should be adopted.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer examines overseas branches of US universities as example of corporatization of higher education.
* Fire bomb detonated at Planned Parenthood clinic in Wisconsin; no one injured.
* Also in Wisconsin, Ron Paul supporter confronts Mitt Romney at town hall meeting and questions him on LDS doctrines. Mitt “visibly agitated.”
* Senate candidate Bob Kerrey not exactly welcomed back to Nebraska with open arms.
* Jamelle Bouie analyzes “brutal” new Santorum ad labelling Romney as “not one of us.”
And in non-political news:
* Oprah Winfrey goes on CBS morning show to discuss struggling OWN network. I hear Olbermann might be available to spice things up.
So tonight overlord basketball programs Kentucky and Kansas meet for NCAA title. Think I’ll watch rerun of finale of Worst Cooks In America instead.