Feeling queasy today, so you can have my share of the blue plate special. Here’s a taste:
* Very little MSM coverage of Occupy May Day activities. Went on Twitter to check out buzz and was informed it’s “over-capacity.” Reuters has an early report from New York that doesn’t indicate there is much going on. Here’s a preview from MSNBC.
* Nate Silver rates Dick Lugar a slight underdog in next week’s Indiana Senate primary, and suggests Dem Joe Donnelly would have decent shot against Richard Mourdock.
* Bloomberg playing his cards? NY mayor meets with Romney few days after sit-down with Biden and Panetta.
* Obama’s April average in Gallup tracking of job approval was 47%, highest since last May.
* Screaming headlines and actual facts in conservative accounts of SEAL doubts about Obama taking credit for killing of Osama don’t seem to be in much agreement.
And in non-political news:
* Beckhams’ 9-month-old daughter offered fashion gig.
I’ll be back shortly.