Pretty lousy news day after all, unless you are into really into picking apart Mark Halperin’s analysis of the Obama campaign’s strategy, which I really wasn’t. Here’s some leftovers, though:
* Romney silent as town hall participant says Obama should be tried for treason. Is anyone surprised in the least?
* Speaking of Mitt, it’s re-emerged that he managed to get himself arrested in 1981 for “disorderly conduct” over boat license dispute with park police. Charges dropped, but still makes him look like a jerk.
* Catholic League’s Bill Donahue gets first pelt–Delta Airlines–in effort to lobby sponsors of Daily Show to withdraw ads because of “vagina manger” routine.
* Tim Mak provides roundup of U.S. blogger reaction to French elections.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer reports Berkeley student with automated dorm room forced to move gizmos off campus.
And in non-political news:
* How other 1% lives: envy-rific report on world’s poshest first class cabins.
Ready to bid this day a fond farewell. See you bright and early tomorrow.