Another busy morning, accompanied by some practice rounds for National Junk Food Day, which arrives on Saturday. I do, however, think it should be held during college football season. Anyway, here are some news treats of varying nutritional value:
* Yglesias wonders if Romney took advantage of a 2009 amnesty program for Americans hiding funds in Swiss accounts. We won’t know until he releases returns, will we?
* Glenn Greenwald moving his work to the Guardian.
* Nate Silver slightly downgrades Obama’s re-election odds due to weakening GDP forecasts.
* Huck argues Boy Scout homophobia justified to protect kids from abuse. Sure he’s a bigot, but he tells jokes and plays bass guitar!
* WaPo poll shows majority of DC residents want Mayor Vincent Gray to resign over campaign finance scandal.
And in non-political news:
* Paltrow negotiating to star in movie from foodie memoir “Blood, Bones & Butter.”
Back after a blood-bones-butter break.