Though there wasn’t a lot of big political news today, there was still plenty to talk about. And here’s a bit more:
* New celebrity conservative poll “unskewerer” just puts big thumb on the scales and says Romney’s winning big. I’m guessing he’ll say election night returns are biased, too.
* Al Gore planning “Dirty Weather Report” event November 14-15 to help illustrate linkage of climate change to crazy weather patterns.
* Romney suddenly talking about Obama’s support for the Employee Free Choice Act, a labor law procedural reform so radical it was once endorsed by the Democratic Leadership Council.
* At Ten Miles Square, Jonathan Bernstein suggests conservative media echo chamber makes Republican candidates lazy.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer looks at new research on the relationship between state education funding cuts and state college tuition increases. It’s pretty strong, as you might imagine.
And in non-political news:
* British cooking writer creates storm by suggesting that badgers (a protected species already threatened by government-sanctioned hunting due to disease fears) are mighty good eating.
Back tomorrow with more political fun and another mark on the calendar leading to November 6.