Ah yes, another week in the can, and next week I get to re-experience the joy of night-time live-blogging! But there are a few more items today:
* Michelle Goldberg looks with great disgust as the latest anti-Obama “documentary,” this one claiming POTUS is the illegitimate son of a Communist.
* Todd Akin categorically comes out against any sort of employment discrimination laws as abrogation of free enterprise.
* TNR’s Nate Cohn looks at polls showing Nevada as very close.
* At Ten Miles Square, Mark Kleiman evaluates the ads exploiting Romney’s Boca Moment.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer suggests a tax-return-based matching fund for college savings.
That’s all for the day and the week. Joing the Weekend Blogging rotation tomorrow Blogging will be Simon van Zuylen-Wood, who contributed the article “The Clintonintes’ Beef with Obama” for our September/October issue. Please welcome Simon warmly.
See you fine folks on Monday.