We’re a bit ahead in the blogging schedule today, but here are some light treats if you are still hungry:
* Producer of Innocence of Muslims in the hoosegow for multiple probation violations.
* Atlantic‘s Elspeeth Reeve deconstructs Drudge’s racist “Obama Gave Me a Free Phone” video.
* Wealthy defense contractor in Virginia with history of mental illness kills family and self, supposedly out of fear that Obama would be re-elected.
* Krugman explains anti-austerity protests in Spain and Greece.
* LA Times’ David Savage explains Texas college admissions affirmative action program–and similar practices elsewhere–under review by Supreme Court.
And in non-political news:
* German flick big winner at Pyongyang Film Festival, which must have been an interesting event.
Back after some chores.