Already getting bored with debate previews. They’re bringing back bad memories of those dozens of GOP primary debates I had to watch. But here are some mid-day diversions:
* You know political news is slow when Nate Silver resorts to Tied Electoral Votes scenarios.
* Charlie Cook publishes a handy-dandy guide to recent presidential polling.
* Breaking news: In his second review of Pennsylvania’s voter ID law, state judge issues injunction against its full implementation prior to Election Day. Really bad news for PA media outlets, who now won’t sell many presidential ads.
* Politico‘s Josh Gerstein digs into Edwards trial transcript to discover Edwards pollster Harrison Hickman spun other pollsters’ findings to make candidate look good. Horrors!
* Hilarious analysis at Jezebel by Erin Gloria Ryan of weird anti-contraception video produced by Ohio nuns.
And in non-political news:
* At least 38 dead after ferry collision near Hong Kong.
Back after a bite.