Beautiful morning here on the Central Coast. Tourists on ocean walking trail don’t seem perturbed by the Pew Poll. Here are some mid-day political morsels:
* TAP interviews Jennifer Granholm about her experience w/ Biden debate prep in 2008. Get Granholm back on the team this year, and there will be no risk of “flat” or “disengaged” performance.
* Nice change-of-pace piece at Salon by Patrick Winn about struggles of both parties to mobilize overseas voters.
* Perceptive Robert Wright column at The Atlantic going into some detail on media role in inflating Romney debate win.
* TNR’s Nate Cohn points out relatively large LV/RV gap in Gallup tracking poll exactly what it initially showed in 2008.
And in non-political news:
* Foreign Policy lists 10 best McDonald’s meals served in other countries. And they don’t even mention the McLobster, which I saw in Canada.
Back with the hour.