Slow political news morning. Guess we need some more polls. But here’s what I got in the pantry:
* SCOTUSblog offers “half-time report” on oral arguments in the Texas college admissions case; assumed swing Justice Kennedy very quiet so far.
* Jack Welch doubles down on BLS Truther tweet in WSJ op-ed.
* At TNR, Andrew Goldman traces Romney’s hatred of non-friendly media to war with Globe in 1994.
* Today’s Gallup Tracking has (in rolling 7-day average) Obama and Romney tied at 48% among LV’s, Obama back up 50-45 among RVs; and Obama’s latest job approval rating at 53% (w/ 42% disapproval).
* In Vegas stump speech for Obama, Bill Clinton greets “old moderate Mitt. Where you been, boy?”
And in sorta non-political news:
* Bristol Palin makes DWTS double-elimination cut despite lowest judges’ scores.
Back after some quick chores.