So it’s time to rest up for a heavy 24 hours-plus, animals. Here’s what I’ve got in leftovers from today:
* Bill Keller travels to Paul Ryan’s alma mater in Ohio to gaze into the dark wellsprings of the Republican Id.
* La Pasionaria of the Permafrost makes her final push for Romney–on Facebook. Talk about typing it in!
* Dave Weigel has an early report on Tea Party plans to challenge voter qualifications in Pennsylvania and Florida. This will bear close watching tomorrow.
* At Ten Miles Square, WaMo interns Max Ehrenfreund and Do Hyun Kim have a three-part series (here, here and here) on the stakes in this election. It’s essential reading, especially if you are having trouble motivating yourself to vote.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer breaks down the differences between Obama and Romney on higher ed policy.
And in sorta non-political news:
* The dreaded post-Sandy nor’easter due to hit mid-Atlantic on Wednesday.
As you can imagine, we’re planning lots of fun for tomorrow, tomorrow night, and Wednesday here at PA. At some point in this span of time, we’ll have guest commentary from Kathleen Geier, Ryan Cooper, Simon van Zuylen-Wood, Rich Yeselson, and probably some other insightful folk. So keep us close at hand throughout the ordeal.