Still in Georgia, and still completing the family circuit, so if posting is occasionally irregular, please forgive me (and blame the dreadfully slow news as well). Here are some mid-day morsels from the nearly-bare cupboard:
* Norquist predicts those “breaking” no-tax-increase pledge are demanding concessions they’ll never get, so it doesn’t really matter.
* At Mojo, David Corn disputes stubborn meme that Obama “caved” on Bush tax cuts two years ago.
* Charles Murray argues cultural conservatism is killing GOP potential among Asian-American voters.
* Southern Living hiring Jenna Bush in apparent bid for readership among younger women.
* Congressional Republicans pursue “federalism strategy” for achieving piecemeal repeal of Obamacare.
And in non-political news:
* Q&A on the upcoming movie Zero Dark Thirty, which runs from 9/11 through killing of bin Laden.
Back after a logistics reboot.