Finally home, sitting at the iMac, and getting ready for the first normal work day in more than a week. But here’s what is left from sifting through today’s news dust:
* TAP launches series of 19 essays on long-range strategy for progressives.
* Bolling drops out of 2013 VA gubernatorial race after wingnuts set up Cuccinelli win via convention instead of primary.
* At Wonkbook, Brad Plumer draws attention to pending expiration of extended unemployment benefits.
* At Ten Miles Square, Jonathan Bernstein attacks myth that Senate rules can only be changed on first day of session.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer takes on idea there’s any “fair” way to police admissions to elite schools.
And in non-political news:
* Toymaker creates allergy-free lunches for dolls with sensitivities to foods.
Back tomorrow for a full and regular day.