* Snyder signs Michigan “right-to-work” laws, but declines to do so in public.
* Greg Sargent outlines strategy whereby opponents of the new Michigan laws may still be able to launch ballot initiative to repeal them.
* Rothenberg calls Heidi Heitkamp the “Best Candidate of 2012,” and Bill Nelson the “Luckiest.”
* At Ten Miles Square, Seth Masket argues “six-year-itch” elections not significantly worse for presidential incumbent parties than any other midterm.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer reports University of Phoenix played key role in killing proposal to let Arizona’s public community colleges offer bachelor’s degrees.
And in non-political news:
* NFL commissioner’s designated appeals officer for “Bountygate” scandal, former commissioner Paul Tagliabue, vacates penalties against Saints players.
In honor of the GOP coup in Michigan today, here’s Iggy Pop performing “I’m a Conservative.”