Sure feels like a Friday, but nooooo.
Here are some final items of the day:
* Wow: Cameron loses vote in House of Commons on authorization for a military strike against Syria. He says he will “respect” that decision.
* Two polls of LVs in Virginia show McAuliffe opening up significant lead over Cuccinelli.
* TNR’s Jonathan Cohn goes deeper on Medicaid expansion victory in Michigan.
* At Ten Miles Square, Cass Sunstein warns of psychological factors inhibiting a healthy fear of climate change.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer explains much higher scores on latest battery of tests for San Jose State University’s MOOC experiment.
And in sorta non-political news:
* AP offers an 8-years-later assessment of Katrina’s damage.
That’s it for the day. We’ll close with Audioslave’s Katrina song, “Wide Awake.”