A heavy week of non-PA work is finally coming to an end, so I plan to go heavily apolitical tonight, at the risk of missing a few articles about how Obamacare’s problems will destroy liberalism forever and salt the horrid secularist ground whence it emerged!
Til then, here are some midday news/views munchies I found from the great smorgasbord of the internet:
* Greg Sargent secures administration reaction (in the form of several court precedents) to the doubts being expressed by conservatives that Obama has the authority to “fix” the individual insurance cancellation problem.
* Bill Nelson reportedly “waiting in the wings” if Charlie Crist’s 2014 Florida gubernatorial bid crumbles or stumbles.
* TPM culls some lowlights from a Canadian court’s data dump of documents about Rob Ford’s behavior problems.
* TAP’s Paul Waldman the latest to urge Dems to “chill” over Obamacare before they create much bigger problems for themselves.
* New York Times‘ Chris Buckley reports China on brink of easing 1-child policy and abolishing use of “re-education” camps.
And in non-political news:
* Comcast reportedly on brink of offering new low-cost bundle w/ internet, basic cable, HBO and its Netflix rival, Steampix.
Regular readers know what I sucker I am for the late Sandy Denny, so as we break for lunch here she is with the Strawbs performing “Sail Away To the Sea.”