Allergies or viruses? Only the next few docs I see will know for sure why I keep coughing and sniffling.
Here are some hypo-allergenic news/views treats:
* Aggrieved husband of woman caught on camera making out with “family values” Christian conservative Rep. Vance McAllister (R-LA) says “He’s apologized to everyone in the world except me.”
* Conservative intellectual Reihan Salam explains why he still self-identifies as a Neocon.
* ThinkProgress‘ Bryce Covert pushes back with data against conservative assertion the gender pay gap is a myth.
* House GOP Whip Kevin McCarthy abruptly distances himself from new Breitbart California site after it published nasty sexist images of Nancy Pelosi.
* The Atlantic‘s Andrew Cohen argues Senators are deliberately starving the federal judiciary of trial judges by preventing their confirmation.
And in non-political news:
* Missed free throws doomed Cats in NCAA championship game.
As we break for lunch, here’s my own favorite Nirvana song: “Heart-Shaped Box:”