We’re going to hold a bit of an “audition” for four PA Weekend Blogging aspirants tomorrow and Sunday. They’ll each do a post both days. Should be fun; please tune in.
Here are some midday news/views snacks:
* Independent-caucusing-with-Democrats Angus King endorses Republican Senate colleague Susan Collins.
* MoJo’s Tim Murphy writes up bizarre, hilarious Idaho GOP gubernatorial debate.
* HRC makes surprise appearance at Baba Wawa’s last day on The View, has a very pleasant time.
* Uh-oh: police report emerges suggesting that leading GOP Senate candidate in OR, Monica Wehby, may have stalked an ex-boyfriend.
And in sorta non-political news:
* Wife of American citizen sentenced to death in Sudan for apostasy from Islam.
As we break for lunch, let’s have some more Funk Metal, with Infectious Grooves. Here’s “Therapy,” with a little help from Ozzie.