Signing off briskly as some post-estate-sale duties scream for attention.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Entire Right is doing handstands over “bombshell” revelations of some State Department document review related to Benghazi! that I don’t have the patience to unravel. See if you can figure out why they think it changes the whole world.
* Nate Silver suggests polling of Alaska may contain unintentional Democratic tilt.
* TNR’s Danny Vinik worried about Obama’s statement that failure against IS not an option.
* At Ten Miles Square, Francis Wilkinson gives a more positive assessment of HRC’s performance at Harkin Steak Fry than many observers.
* At College Guide, Jill Barshay discusses lessons U.S. schools can learn from Poland.
And in non-political news:
* Hurricane Odile batters Baja California.
That’s it for Monday. We’ll close with one more Hot Tuna performance, of “Hesitation Blues.”