Yes, Tuesday nights without primaries feel kinda strange. But just seven weeks before the Main Event.
Here are some remains of the day:
* The Scottish independence movement sure hasn’t gotten any encouragement from British media.
* FBI and DHS struggling to explode made-up claims IS is lurking across (or within!) U.S.-Mexico border.
* GOP Senate candidate in Minnesota trying magically to make Al Franken (via Obama) the culprit in recruitment of Minnesotans by IS.
* At Ten Miles Square, Aaron Panofsky discusses the heavily negative reaction to the first major claim in years that racial inequality is mainly genetic.
* At College Guide, Clare McCann reports surprising bipartisan congressional progress towards reauthorization of major federal child care program, the first since 1996.
And in non-political news:
* Not surprising after mega-drought: Wildfires ravaging Northern California.
That’s it for Tuesday. We’ll close with Steppenwolf’s “Draft Resister.”