Wish my flight was on the fancy new Councourse E, with all the power outlets. Here on Concourse D, you have to fight with surly gamers for power. There is a Five Guys, though.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Mike Pence gets a Wall Street Journal presidential profile.
* Pew finds 32% of Americans think houses of worship should endorse political candidates, up from 22% in 2002.
* Gitmo, the “most expensive prison in the world,” is physically deteriorating at an alarming pace.
* Big Politico profile on Lois Lerner makes her sound significantly less satanic than she’s been painted by conservatives who believe in constitutional right to untaxed secret political donations.
* Michael Boggs judicial nomination finally sunk.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer defends the much-maligned university endowment managers.
And in sorta non-political news:
* Chelsea Clinton baby watch dominates media attention for Global Clinton Initiative meeting.
That’s it for Monday. Let’s close with Leonard Cohen talking about and then performing probably his best-known song: “Suzanne.”