Trying to decide if I have the time and energy to watch the Michelle Nunn/David Perdue Senate debate coming up very shortly from the mighty city of Macon.
Here are some remains of the day:
* At TNR Brian Beutler notes Mike Huckabee has gone into full-scale nullifying rage over the same-sex marriage decision of SCOTUS.
* Piling on, Ninth Circuit strikes down same-sex marriage bans in Idaho and Nevada, and dooms them in Alaska, Arizona and Montana.
* At the Atlantic, Adam Cathcart sums up what we do and don’t know about the whereabouts and condition of Kim Jung Un.
* At Ten Miles Square, Mark Kleiman assesses the broken international drug control regime.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer discusses the plight of an elite conservative Christian college that’s in danger of losing accreditation over non-inclusive attitude towards LGBT students.
And in non-political news:
* All seven seasons of Gilmore Girls hit Netflix. So you don’t have to buy a boxed set like my household owns.
That’s it for Tuesday. We’ll close with Radiohead performing “Bones” in Paris in 1998.