Hope to get some sleep tonight before long long day and night. I’ll figure out the Election Day/Night Blogging Schedule by tomorrow morning.
Here are some remains of the day:
* So forecasts on odds of Republicans taking over Senate range from low of 61% at Princeton Election Consortium to high of 96% at WaPo.
* NH GOP chair gets a little carried away with “wave” metaphor and starts talking about forcefully drowning Democrats by holding their heads underwater. Nice people.
* Jason Zengerle reports from North Carolina that Thom Tillis may actually be suffering by comparison with the fire-eating conservatives who are campaigning for him.
* At Ten Miles Square, Seth Masket questions claims that 2014 will be prove effectiveness or futility of Democratic “war-on-women” message. There are a lot of other things going on.
* At College Guide, Conor Williams tries to debunk conspiracy theories about Teach for America.
And in non-political news:
* Car Talk co-star Tom Magliozzi dies at 77.
That’s it for Monday. Let’s close with a pre-election song of warning about the sirens of Reaction: The Clash with “Clampdown,” performed, prophetically, in 1980.