Just had another brief brush with the hellish realities of exurban Xmas shopping. Bring on Agenda 21.
If you enjoy having a blogger around who mocks the Right with the special zest of someone who likes college football and loves Jesus, then help us stay on the inter-tubes by making a tax-deductible donation in what ever amount you can afford. Thanks so much!
Here are some remains of the day:
* Jeb Bush has been making the rounds among donors the last week. Looks like he’s serious this time.
* De Blasio urges halt to all protests against police until two slain officers buried.
* Republicans to block Doug Elmendorf reappointment as director of CBO. Dynamic scoring, here we come!
* At Ten Miles Square, Seth Masket debunks Joel Kotkin’s dark fantasy of Democrats regaining white working class by ignoring civil rights and environmental regulation.
* At College Guide, Jon Marcus offers his own quick take on the status of the Obama administration’s college ratings proposal.
And in non-political news:
* Joe Cocker dies of lung cancer at 70.
That’s it for Monday. Let’s close with another pre-disco Bee Gees song, one they wrote but that was later covered by just about everybody: “To Love Somebody.”