Well, after the world’s slowest start, we managed 13 posts (plus a weekly column due today) by 5:00 o’clock or so, which shows what you can do with your hair on fire.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Believe it or not, Bloomberg Politics liveblogged HRC’s press conference today. Tells you a lot about even the best parts of the MSM.
* Emory law professor predicts disaster for prestige-mad law schools.
* My friend (and former WaMo editor) Anne Kim interviewed me about Election 2014. You can read it here.
* At Ten Miles Square, Martin Longman thinks Elizabeth Warren might have more appeal to black voters that analysts figure.
* At College Guide, Emmanuel Felton reports teaches seem to like the new tests associated with Common Core more than the standards themselves.
And in non-political news:
* Grand Marais, Minnesota, named “coolest small town.” Chincoteague, VA, where I’ve spent a fair amount of time, finished second.
That’s it for Tuesday. Let’s close with Jan & Dean’s first hit, “Dead Man’s Curve.”