Think you’ve had a tough day? Well, you could be Indiana state representative Justin Moed, who got caught sexting Sydney Leathers, the former Anthony Weiner electronic friend.
Here are some remains of the day:
* From the memory vaults, some very deep talk during the 1976 presidential debates.
* Republicans trying to decide if including reconciliation instructions to “replace” Obamacare will fool anybody into thinking they’re close to a plan.
* Another flip-flop for Rand Paul in signing onto Cotton letter to Iranians.
* At Ten Miles Square, Mark Kleiman notes number of prisoners who need to be released is going to greatly exceed number of non-violent offenders available.
* At College Guide, Stephen Burd examines the problem of public universities recruiting wealthy out-of-state and international students to make ends meet.
And in non-political news:
* Li’l Wayne gets “SWATed” (fake 911 call alleging hostage situation) at Florida home.
That’s it for Wednesday. Let’s close with proof Golden Earring aged pretty well. Here they are performing “Back Home” in 2007.