Not that I needed a new TV addiction, but must confess I’m looking forward to 2-hour season finale of Empire tonight after binging this weekend. Snoop Dogg will be in the house.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Obama says if he had it to do over he’d close Gitmo on his first day in office.
* Interesting Times of Israel analysis of Bibi’s coalition options and the policy implications.
* At the Prospect, Gershom Gorenberg argues Bibi’s last-minute lurch to the right mainly motivated by desire to ensure Likud finished ahead of Zionist Union and got first shot at forming government.
* At Ten Miles Square, Lina Khan discusses a Consumer Financial Protection Bureau report on how mandatory arbitration clauses in purchasing contracts screw consumers.
* At College Guide, Kenneth Megan makes case for linking federal student aid to college commitments to assess student learning and train faculty in how to teach.
And in non-political news:
* Burger King’s Enormous Omelet Sandwich is among amusing list of failed fast food items.
That’s it for Wednesday. We just have to close with this rockin’ version of “Mustang Sally” from Dutch TV: