When your forehead hits your laptop screen twice in ten minutes, it’s definitely time for a nap.
Here are some remains of the day:
* 92 congressional Democrats, including progressives like Lewis, Schakowsky, Velazquez, Baldwin, Boxer, Franken, Hirono, Schatz and Whitehouse, endorse HRC.
* Christie keeps on “bear hugging the third rail” in proposing Social Security means-testing and delay in retirement date.
* Florida postal worker lands gyrocoptor on West Lawn of Capitol as part of stunt to dramatize letters he wants to deliver demanding campaign finance reform. Capitol complex briefly locked down, man arrested.
* At Ten Miles Square, Martin Longman questions the White House Press Corps’ selective sense of humor.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer reports a lot of adjunct professors at colleges are on public assistance.
And in non-political news:
* Wolverine en route to Alaska zoo has to be tranquilized at Newark Airport after threatening to run amok. Yowza.
That’s it for Wednesday. We’ll close with Bessie Smith performing “Nobody Knows You When You’re Down and Out,” a good sentiment for the year in which it was recorded, 1929.