So the NFL draft is into its second day. All I know so far is that the St. Louis Rams got a steal with Todd Gurley on the 10th pick of the first round.
Here are some remains of the day:
* John Barrasso, who’s working on conditions to present Obama for restoring Obamacare subsidies if SCOTUS partially kills them, seems to be saying only answer is Republican president. So why bother with the charade, Senator?
* Gallup puts Obama’s job approval ratio back in positive territory at 49/47.
* Greg Sargent interviews Bernie Sanders, who sounds very Bernie Sanderish.
* At Ten Miles Square, Andrew Sabl quotes Burke on the wisdom of taking seriously grievances strong enough to make rioting possible.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer demonstrates why it’s impossible to “work your way through college” any more.
And in non-political news:
* Tips for attending tomorrow’s Kentucky Derby.
That’s it for Friday. David Atkins and D.R. Tucker will be in for Weekend Blogging tomorrow. We’ll close May Day with a great old Gentle Giant song, performed by a successor band called Three Friends: “Working All Day.”