Our BloggingheadsTV recording yesterday worked out better than we thought. So we’ll be featuring it tomorrow, followed up by a podcast of the audio. We’ll get better at this, BTW, with practice.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Trump jumps to another lead in another national poll of GOP presidential field.
* Republicans are leaping onto a video that purportedly shows Planned Parenthood leaders discussing sale of fetal tissue and body parts. More about this tomorrow.
* At College Guide, Andre Perry argues that the adult playground of New Orleans should become a children’s playground by unlocking school play facilities during the summer.
* At Republic 3.0, Anne Kim interviews Joe Manchin, and finds some unconventional views, including the idea that Congress should work five days a week.
* At The Grade, Alexander Russo praises a report from the Atlantic about efforts in Chicago to improve graduation rates.
And in non-political news:
* The South’s Protestant equivalent to Holy Week, SEC Media Days, is underway.
That’s it for Tuesday. We’ll close with a Woody Guthrie song that sums up his music and legacy: “I Ain’t Got No Home in This World Anymore.”