We’re having some weird technical issues with the BloggingheadsTV/Podcast put up today, but only on certain computers (including mine). You should be able to play the video here on the PA site; if you can’t, then just double-click on the image of me ‘n’ Paul here at PA and it will take you to the BHTV site where you can watch or listen without any difficulty. Sorry about that; we’ll try to figure out and fix this directly.
Here are some less glitchy midday news/views treats:
* David Byler of RCP goes into detail showing why Bernie Sanders could have a rough “Super Tuesday” (the emerging “SEC Primary” versus a few other states) just after the initial events.
* Speaking of Bernie, Ezra Klein of Vox does a long wonky interview of the candidate.
* Chuck Todd and the other First Read folk conclude the Fox News debate cutoff is the functional equivalent of the now-discarded Iowa Straw Poll, with the exception that the Iowa GOP isn’t getting the money spent on avoiding the winnowing Grim Reaper.
* ThinkProgress‘ Ian Millhiser offers a quick seminar on the law of spousal rape.
* At TPMCafe, Amanda Marcotte figures Rand Paul’s leading position on defunding Planned Parenthood reflects a tortured effort to bridge gap between libertarians and Christian Right.
And in non-political news:
* Friday will feature the last Blue Moon (a second full moon in the same month) until 2018.
As we break for lunch, here’s Junior Kimbrough with his much-covered bit of dark angst, “Baby Please Don’t Leave Me.”