Still waiting for a definitive account of the HRC/BLM confrontation in NH. Jamal Smith’s well-informed take is helpful, but raises as many questions as it answers.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Oh no: Jimmy Carter has disclosed he has liver cancer that has apparently spread to other parts of his body. Prayers….
* Whoa! CNN/ORC poll of Iowa has Walker down to third (9%), far behind Trump (22%) and Carson (14%).
* WaPo’s Philip Bump does the inevitable math on why Bernie Sanders’ crowd sizes might not be as big a deal as one might think.
* At The Grade, Alexander Russo praises a graphic description of the re-segregation of Pinellas County, Florida, schools.
* At College Guide, Sarah Butrymowicz examines the not entirely predictable patterns of high school graduation rates in the South.
And in non-political news:
* Why builders and banks are no longer interested in “starter homes.”
That’s it for Wendesday. Let’s close with a fine Roy Gaines instrumental: “Night Beat.”