Forget to mention I made an appearance with Joshua Holland on Politics and Reality Radio last Friday afternoon. Check it out for a good quick burst of discussion about Biden and Trump, last week’s big topics.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Black Lives Matter Network rejects endorsement by DNC, says policies changed “in the streets,” not via politics. Yeah, it really is feeling even more 1970 out there.
* Prosecutor of Petraeus for disclosing classified information says Clinton guilty of no crime.
* No reason to think Democrats will “pay a price” for filibustering Iran Nuke Deal because public totally uninterested in Senate procedures.
* At Ten Miles Square, Keith Humphreys deplores the idea of euthanasia for extreme depression victims.
* At College Guide, Sarah Butrymowicz looks at Texas’ graduation rate claims.
And in non-political news:
* Somehow not surprised to see English Bulldog lead list of dogs that are poor swimmers.
That’s it for Monday. Let’s close with one more Van Morrison song, understanding there are many worthy of our time. Here’s “Cyprus Avenue,” performed at Fillmore East in 1970.