I’m sure you can’t wait to watch the next GOP candidate debate, can you? Well, mark your calendars, because it’s on October 28 on CNBC, and it will be focused entirely on the economy, though I’m sure we’ll have a candidate or two claim that crushing ISIS or preventing a Nuclear Iran is a key economic issue, as is, more obviously, Benghazi!
Here are some remains of the day:
* Fed puts off interest rate hike again! But this could be the last time.
* Scott Walker goes to the mattresses in Iowa amid donor grumbling.
* At Ten Miles Square, Martin Longman allows as how his favored method of watching Republican debates is to get as far away from the noise as possible.
* At College Guide, Chris Berdik discusses the using of text-messaging as an educational tool.
* Also at College Guide, Daniel Luzer notes that in the spirit of “giving back,” pornhub.com is now offering a college scholarship.
And in non-political news:
* American Airlines computer crash messes up flights nationwide for big chunk of the day.
That’s it for Thursday. We’ll close with the saddest song recorded by a soulfully sad man. Here’s Hank Williams with “I’m So Lonesome I Could Die.”