TUESDAY’S MINI-REPORT…. Today’s edition of quick hits:
* As expected, the Fed left interest rates unchanged.
* Pakistan is threatening to shoot at U.S. Special Forces that enter their country without an invitation.
* Democrats are suing to prevent Michigan Republicans from challenging voters based on home foreclosures.
* Fascinating item in Salon on Todd Palin.
* Under the circumstances, McCain may want to learn the initials for the Securities Investor Protection Corporation.
* Charlie Rangel doesn’t plan on giving up his gavel.
* CNN’s Candy Crowley offers a good example of what’s wrong with the media’s campaign coverage.
* MSNBC’s Jon Decker offers a good example of what’s ridiculous about the media’s campaign coverage.
* McCain is, even now, lying about the Bridge to Nowhere.
* If it seems like the media is blatantly ignoring Joe Biden, it’s because the media is blatantly ignoring Joe Biden.
* Push-polls rear their ugly head? Maybe.
* Reporters aboard McCain’s plane are getting a little restless.
Anything to add? Consider this an open thread.