MONDAY’S CAMPAIGN ROUND-UP….Today’s installment of campaign-related news items that wouldn’t generate a post of their own, but may be of interest to political observers. (I’m running late because the server has been a mess this morning.)
* If crowd size translates to votes, the Obama campaign must have been thrilled by what they saw over the weekend.
* Sarah Palin’s home-town newspaper, the Anchorage Daily News, endorsed Obama/Biden on Saturday.
* Bill Clinton and most of the Democratic establishment of Arkansas held a rally on Obama’s behalf over the weekend in Arkansas.
* In New Hampshire, a Boston Globe poll shows Obama up by 15, 54% to 39%.
* In Georgia, Mason-Dixon shows McCain up by six, 49% to 43%.
* In Kentucky, a Herald-Leader poll shows McCain up by 16, with 12% of Kentucky voters acknowledging that they’re uncomfortable with the color of Obama’s skin.