TUESDAY’S CAMPAIGN ROUND-UP….Today’s installment of campaign-related news items that wouldn’t generate a post of their own, but may be of interest to political observers.
* The RNC is launching an 11th-hour round of robocalls in Georgia. Interesting.
* The final Marist poll shows Obama leading McCain nationally by nine, 52% to 43%.
* In Colorado, Rasmussen shows Obama leading McCain by four (51% to 47%).
* In Virginia, Rasmussen shows Obama leading McCain by four (51% to 47%).
* In Nevada, Public Policy Polling shows Obama leading McCain by four (51% to 47%).
* Last night, Obama briefly chatted with reporters on the back of his campaign plane, acknowledging them for having “shared this process with us.” Before walking away, Obama added, “It will be fun to see how the story ends.”