Here are a few tasty treats for your mid-day refreshment.
* Would-be Clinton scourge Dan Burton–a real piece of work–finally retiring from Congress after thirty turbulent years.
* Speaking of Hoosier Madness: Abby Rapoport reports on right-to-work and creationism bills moving through Indiana legislature.
* Fun quote from my friend Jennifer Duffy on the problem facing the GOP in defending Wall Street while running Mitt Romney for president: “There’s not a lot of sympathy in this world right now for hedge fund managers.”
* Hannah Tepper compares evangelical weight-loss and “ex-gay” movements. Inspired headline: “Praying To Be Skinny and Straight.”
* Fun graphic from TPM on celebrity endorsements for GOP presidential candidates. Ron Paul way ahead of field, and has both Snoop Dog and Barry Manilow. Sign of times: Newt can’t even hold onto Gary Busey endorsement.