Antibiotics are doing major number on my appetite, but hope yours is good. Here are a few condiments:
* A Mississippi legislator has introduced a bill to rename the Gulf of Mexico the “Gulf of America.” It appears he got the idea from Stephen Colbert.
* Mark Schmitt pens very informative review of a new book on moderate Republicans.
* Ben Adler reports that first morning of CPAC was a Rubio-Fest.
* FBI releases background investigation report on the late Steve Jobs, which it prepared in 1991 when he was up for appointment to the President’s Export Council.
* NY Times publishes yet another profile of Santorum Super PAC benefactor Foster Friess.
* George Will gives Mitt Romney a good thrashing over his defense rhetoric.
* Michael Sean Winters uses phrase “punch in the nose” about twenty times in angry piece about administration’s alleged insults to Catholics. Guess “slap in the face” wasn’t visceral enough.