Another day older, if not deeper in debt. But there’s still more to read:
* At the same time, Romney’s inability to attract small donors means he could eventually tap out his donor base.
* Ben Adler breaks down the dynamics of the conservative media disciplinary machinery, explaining why GOP candidates never tack left.
* Xi Jinping comes to Washington and gives guarded, upbeat speech.
* Meanwhile, the country’s going gaga over Asian-American roundballer Jeremy Lin.
And in a final bit of non-political reading:
* Eatocracy succinctly defines what’s different about southern food.
Time to tie on the feedbag. See you tomorrow bright and early.