After a slow start this morning, I’m now already out of gas. Time to refuel.
* John Edwards’ name comes up in connection w/ latest New York prostitution ring scandal. His people deny it, but his denials ain’t what they used to be.
* Etch-a-Sketch manufacturer’s stock triples this morning. If Eric Fehrnstrom does get fired, there’s a job for him waiting there.
* George Will celebrates “creative destruction” as the Bain–er, excuse me, I mean the American–Way.
* Politico‘s Glenn Thrush lays out case for Biden ’16.
* Todd Leopold sifts through journalistic implications of Mike Daisy controversy.
* Georgia sets up ballot measure on constitutional amendment to expand charter schools.
And in non-political news:
* The Situation heads to rehab.
Back to blogging within the hour.